Data Retention Policy
‘Data’ refers to information collected from you using our website, this includes information that you input personally and website tracking software (Cookies).
We created this Data Retention Policy to help you keep informed about how we handle your Data in a condensed format.
Our Data Retention Policy details how we collect, use and share your personal Data.
Our core mission is to match you with the most suitable jobs, which we cannot do without your Data. Collecting this Data is therefore essential.
However, we will never collect more information than necessary, or misuse your Data. We will also ensure you are informed of where your Data is going and what we are doing with it. Above all, we strive to ensure your Data privacy rights are upheld, whether it is in our possession or the possession of those we share it with.
What Data do we collect from you?
We will collect the following Data from you:
- Employability Data, including CV, details relevant to your qualifications, work experience and availability, location etc;
- Personal details such as name and contact details;
- Website tracking Data
- Automation of job Data such as CV’s submitted by yourself will be collected and used to help your future chances of receiving a job.
Why do we collect and use your personal Data?
CVLinks aims to match you with appropriate legal job vacancies. Your personal Data will be used in order to:
- Match you to jobs that are appropriate for your experience, qualification, and preferences
- Email you job alerts to help you search for vacancies;
- Match you with job opportunities located across the internet and elsewhere;
- Collaborate with recruiters to find roles suited to you;
- Improve our services;
- Aggregating and sharing your employability data with third party recruiters;
- Prevent fraud, spam and other potentially fraudulent or illegal activities;
Who is this Data shared with?
Your Data will only be shared with;
- CVLinks affiliates working in partnership with CVLinks such as employers and recruitment agencies;
- Third party service providers who help with fraud detection and other useful purposes.
How will we collect and hold your Data?
- We will only record your Data with your express permission;
- We will collect Data that you input onto our website personally, and Data recorded via website cookies;
- As per our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulations responsibilities, we will only store your personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve our mission, or until you request that we delete your personal Data;
- If at any point you no longer wish for us to hold your Data, you may request that we erase it via multiple channels including email and by post;
- If you wish to obtain a copy of your personal Data, you may do so by submitting a subject access request to us.
What are your rights with respect to your personal Data?
We take your rights to Data privacy seriously. You have the right to request:
- Access your personal Data;
- Erasure or rectification of your personal Data;
- To receive a copy of your personal Data through a subject access request;
- To restrict the way we process your personal Data;
- To object to the way in which we process your personal Data;
- To withdraw your consent to process your Data, at any time after giving us consent to collect and use it
For any further enquiries concerning how we process your Data, please send an email to email@example.com.